I’ve heard the rumors before on Twitter, but here is the evidence that they ARE working to develop an App for Moodle. I’m excited … especially since I now own an iPod Touch and will be able to play with it when it comes out. Of course, that might not be for a long time. I am still excited because there is such potential since most of my students are attached (physically, emotionally, and psychologically to their mobile devices).
- Turning fake news into an educational game: factitious.augamestudio.com/#/ 2 days ago
- It's been awhile old friend. I just registered for @edcampphilly, my first #edcamp of 2017, but my 32nd overall. 2 days ago
- Great resources for having students look at bias in the news guides.lib.umich.edu/c.php?g=637508… #sschat 2 days ago
- In honor of the first day of school, someone is looking adorable in her continents outfit 🌎🌍… instagram.com/p/BYVzA4GgMbx/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @attn: .@Schwarzenegger has a blunt message for Nazis. https://t.co/HAbnejahtl 1 month ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle