I’ve heard the rumors before on Twitter, but here is the evidence that they ARE working to develop an App for Moodle. I’m excited … especially since I now own an iPod Touch and will be able to play with it when it comes out. Of course, that might not be for a long time. I am still excited because there is such potential since most of my students are attached (physically, emotionally, and psychologically to their mobile devices).
- I love when companies are quick to problem solve, thank you @quizizz. It makes me feel valued. 13 hours ago
- @quizizz Every time I try to import from CSV I get an error message or it freezes and nothing happens. It's worked before. Why not now? 13 hours ago
- @nearpod Will simplified Chinese instructions show up on Nearpod when the students view or will it be ????? nearpod.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/artic… 1 day ago
- I spent today's entire snow day the same way I spent it last year: organizing the chaos of a National Board component. 1 week ago
- #worldgeochat twitter.com/wef/status/829… 1 week ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle