My LTMS645 project so far. Culture introduction / generalization for each country. All the images are licensed creative commons so I can set a good example for my students. Each of the images are linked to the original on Flickr. The purpose of the project is to tell a story through visualizations only. I cheated and included captions.
- To the company that asked me to beta test something in exchange for a Amazon giftcard, but requested a refund so it's worth $0, shame on you 5 days ago
- Senator Makes Extraordinary Last-Minute Effort To Save A 5-Year-Old Boy From Deportation good.is/articles/senat… 1 month ago
- When you have a stash of lock boxes for #breakoutedu, and the spinner craze has driven you crazy, the next logical… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- I love the ease of creating and sharing differentiated assignments for small groups of students on Google Classroom. https://t.co/a4si7G5yNu 2 months ago
- What I want to do is create the next unit #breakoutedu, what I have to do is the other 11 things on my school To Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle