My LTMS645 project so far. Culture introduction / generalization for each country. All the images are licensed creative commons so I can set a good example for my students. Each of the images are linked to the original on Flickr. The purpose of the project is to tell a story through visualizations only. I cheated and included captions.
- Two more weeks of adventures with this little one before I go back to the classroom. The butterflies at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- I stopped doing something I loved because I constantly had to be vigilant of people I should have been able to trust/respect #MeToo 2 days ago
- Posters from @Newseum and @facebook that my classroom needs ... and yours does to if you fight fake news newseum.org/2017/10/05/new… 1 week ago
- RT @stephengpeters: https://t.co/tN35zSVhJT 3 weeks ago
- My former student-teacher just asked to borrow locks to run the #BreakoutEDU we did together last year. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling 🔐😊 3 weeks ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle