Create a digital resource for middle school Spanish teachers and students that support the foreign language standards in a 1-to-1 classroom environment.
- Determine the resource needs of the teachers and the students.
- Select the best delivery method for a digital resource.
- Use the curriculum to guide the design of digital resource creation.
- Increase classroom engagement, collaboration, and interaction.
- Increase opportunities for differentiated instruction and remediation.
- Increase teachers’ engagement, collaboration a, and interaction with each other.
- Observe copyrights / fair use guidelines for edcuation.
- Create a digital resource that is easy to access and use for all audiences.
After reviewing a number of resource options, the Spanish digital resource will be created in Weebly – the education edition. It will allow categories to be created for easy navigation. Weebly also has easy editing capabilities from the teacher side. Currently the only portion that has been worked on was the navigation skeleton to make sure it would function in the desired manner. You are welcome to watch the progress during the year: Weebly Spanish Techbook.
Outline for Example Sections:
Embedded on the Weebly site under the feedback tab.
Thank you for taking the a look at my project design for the digital Spanish resource. There are specific questions I would like you to consider when viewing the three example sections.
- Are the objectives measurable? Are the activities for each objective measurable?
- Are the activities manageable? In a 1:1 classroom, will a teacher be able to manage the activity and the student behavior?
- Will the transformation of the activities into a digital medium be ‘value added activities’? Or will the technology version be less robust?
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated – muchas gracias!