Plan A was to create an interactive tutorial using Adobe Captivate to show the students how to enroll in Moodle. However, the audio and screen capture features were not playing nice using a virtual desktop – so I came up with a Plan B and Plan C. B is basic and basically boring, but it does get all the information across using SlideShare. C is more visually captivating; it was created through Glogster EDU. I am worried that the students might be distracted by all the visual elements and miss the purpose of the mini tutorial. Both the SlideShare presentation and the Glog are best viewed large screen, but the mini embedded version.
- @nearpod Will simplified Chinese instructions show up on Nearpod when the students view or will it be ????? nearpod.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/artic… 16 hours ago
- I spent today's entire snow day the same way I spent it last year: organizing the chaos of a National Board component. 1 week ago
- #worldgeochat twitter.com/wef/status/829… 1 week ago
- Free Coloring Books from World-Class Libraries & Museums: openculture.com/2017/02/free-c… via @openculture February 6-10th 1 week ago
- As a geography teacher studying for history heavy National Board: anyone have recommendations for resources to refr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle