Really hoping I am not missing anything 🙂 Lots of casual clothes options packed, but I was more concerned with the contents of my conference bag. Lots of the items were suggestions from people who attended before: labels with your info already printed (instead of getting hand cramps when visiting vendors), business cards, hand sanitizer, a snack, and zip lock bags for organization.
- RT @attn: .@Schwarzenegger has a blunt message for Nazis. https://t.co/HAbnejahtl 5 days ago
- RT @kalpenn: Dear @realDonaldTrump, attached is our letter of resignation from the President's Committee on the Arts & the Humanities @PCAH… 5 days ago
- @misseggert and I had an exciting road trip to @EdCampBROOKLYN last year. This year it looks like it has added exci… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- @teachmelhorn Unfortunately no. But it will definitely be back next summer! 3 weeks ago
- My summer use for @Flocabulary = using Lyric Lab to write a lullaby for my baby. It worked, she's asleep. https://t.co/kvuLQJ349F 1 month ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle