Over the last two years, I wrote a series of blog posts about the the process of creating my Spanish Techbook. Including: Encounters of a Digital Textbook, LiveBinders, Digital Delivery Decision, Response to the Textbook Challenge, SpanishTechbook, Techbook, Back to School Goals, and Digital Textbook Playbook. I found a concise and well articulated article on the Powerful Learning Practice website that described the rationale and the process for digital textbook creation: Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook. So for all of you who secretly thought I was crazy or wanted to know how to create your own digital textbook, I highly recommend the blog post Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook.
- Senator Makes Extraordinary Last-Minute Effort To Save A 5-Year-Old Boy From Deportation good.is/articles/senat… 1 week ago
- When you have a stash of lock boxes for #breakoutedu, and the spinner craze has driven you crazy, the next logical… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- I love the ease of creating and sharing differentiated assignments for small groups of students on Google Classroom. https://t.co/a4si7G5yNu 1 month ago
- What I want to do is create the next unit #breakoutedu, what I have to do is the other 11 things on my school To Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- @kpc115 I use Google Forms a lot, but students like using the App. It feels more like a lock and less boring/everyday. 1 month ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle