Over the last two years, I wrote a series of blog posts about the the process of creating my Spanish Techbook. Including: Encounters of a Digital Textbook, LiveBinders, Digital Delivery Decision, Response to the Textbook Challenge, SpanishTechbook, Techbook, Back to School Goals, and Digital Textbook Playbook. I found a concise and well articulated article on the Powerful Learning Practice website that described the rationale and the process for digital textbook creation: Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook. So for all of you who secretly thought I was crazy or wanted to know how to create your own digital textbook, I highly recommend the blog post Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook.
- I stopped doing something I loved because I constantly had to be vigilant of people I should have been able to trust/respect #MeToo 1 day ago
- Posters from @Newseum and @facebook that my classroom needs ... and yours does to if you fight fake news newseum.org/2017/10/05/new… 1 week ago
- RT @stephengpeters: https://t.co/tN35zSVhJT 3 weeks ago
- My former student-teacher just asked to borrow locks to run the #BreakoutEDU we did together last year. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling 🔐😊 3 weeks ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: You never know what a kid is dealing with at home. Always be kind. Always be patient. Always be gracious. Always. #Kids… 3 weeks ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle