Over the last two years, I wrote a series of blog posts about the the process of creating my Spanish Techbook. Including: Encounters of a Digital Textbook, LiveBinders, Digital Delivery Decision, Response to the Textbook Challenge, SpanishTechbook, Techbook, Back to School Goals, and Digital Textbook Playbook. I found a concise and well articulated article on the Powerful Learning Practice website that described the rationale and the process for digital textbook creation: Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook. So for all of you who secretly thought I was crazy or wanted to know how to create your own digital textbook, I highly recommend the blog post Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook.
- I love the ease of creating and sharing differentiated assignments for small groups of students on Google Classroom. https://t.co/a4si7G5yNu 1 week ago
- What I want to do is create the next unit #breakoutedu, what I have to do is the other 11 things on my school To Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- @kpc115 I use Google Forms a lot, but students like using the App. It feels more like a lock and less boring/everyday. 3 weeks ago
- @kpc115 I use a mix. This one is 3 real locks, the Locks App, and about 10 QR codes that provides information or is directly a clue. 3 weeks ago
- Getting ready to use the first #breakoutedu I created for the 2nd year. I made minor changes now that I understand the flow better. 3 weeks ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle