Over the last two years, I wrote a series of blog posts about the the process of creating my Spanish Techbook. Including: Encounters of a Digital Textbook, LiveBinders, Digital Delivery Decision, Response to the Textbook Challenge, SpanishTechbook, Techbook, Back to School Goals, and Digital Textbook Playbook. I found a concise and well articulated article on the Powerful Learning Practice website that described the rationale and the process for digital textbook creation: Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook. So for all of you who secretly thought I was crazy or wanted to know how to create your own digital textbook, I highly recommend the blog post Aggregate, Curate, and Create your own Textbook.
- When a #breakoutedu loving friend is having a baby, it only makes sense to have a breakout game at her baby shower. https://t.co/TUxnLpGC3M 4 days ago
- @MackEPG @Edcampgcc Absolutely! Sharing is always smarter than re-creating the wheel 1 week ago
- I just wrote a short story and published it with @BookCreatorApp, all for a clue with my newest #BreakoutEDU game 1 week ago
- Night 3 of insomnia. This tired teacher will need some magic today. Making the most of my time awake to improve/modify the lesson. 2 weeks ago
- @hturk139 @SFecich That was us! Here is the blog post with details edcamphershey.weebly.com/home/sweetpd-t… #sweetpd 2 weeks ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle