Today is World Read Aloud Day. My 6th grade Spanish students are going to participate in two ways. We have a classroom library of children’s Spanish books. The students are going to partner up and read to each other for 5 minutes. As a class, I am going to read aloud from the digital story: La historia de los Tres Cerditos from Northumberland NGfL. The students will be provided the link so they can check out the animations on their own and be encouraged to read it to someone at home.
- When a #breakoutedu loving friend is having a baby, it only makes sense to have a breakout game at her baby shower. https://t.co/TUxnLpGC3M 4 days ago
- @MackEPG @Edcampgcc Absolutely! Sharing is always smarter than re-creating the wheel 1 week ago
- I just wrote a short story and published it with @BookCreatorApp, all for a clue with my newest #BreakoutEDU game 1 week ago
- Night 3 of insomnia. This tired teacher will need some magic today. Making the most of my time awake to improve/modify the lesson. 2 weeks ago
- @hturk139 @SFecich That was us! Here is the blog post with details edcamphershey.weebly.com/home/sweetpd-t… #sweetpd 2 weeks ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle