Great combination of tools, choice, rationale, and application.
Middle school social studies and spanish teacher, Ed Tech adventurer, passionate presenter, reviewer, blogger, Learning Technologies corporate professor, & foodie
- Day before #pete2016 seems like the perfect time for a #CoffeeEdu sponsored by @RemindHQ coffeeedu.org https://t.co/b0KzoOxF8F 10 hours ago
- @snesbitt1972 @goformative would absolutely work for that! The only thing students don't like - no eraser. It's all or nothing #dtsdchat 12 hours ago
- Students drew a series of shapes and tried to determine the midwest state using @goformative #dtsdchat https://t.co/IxTIHwWIg5 17 hours ago
- The Idea of the South - Student Resources in Context ift.tt/20LgIoK Another resource discovered for class #geo6hms 19 hours ago
- United States: Southern Region - Student Resources in Context ift.tt/1O2QpOj Another resource discovered for class #geo6hms 19 hours ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges conjugation creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped footprint formative assessment friends games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle