Great combination of tools, choice, rationale, and application.
- A Map Fit for a King Shows the World of 1550 ift.tt/2dstPcN Another resource discovered for class #geo6hms 1 day ago
- 3 Ways to Determine Latitude and Longitude - wikiHow ift.tt/1xMq80b Another resource discovered for class #geo6hms 1 day ago
- @Newsela I love that we can talk about Human-Environment Interaction now or a hundred years ago... same pro vs con arguments #worldgeochat 2 days ago
- Lots of images and maps. I've also used some of the time machine and famous speeches on @Newsela 2 days ago
- @MPattenhouse How did I not know about these?! Can't wait to explore more #worldgeochat 2 days ago
- #GoogleGlass #throughglass 21st Century Skills advice apps article AUP blog BYOD BYOT cellphone change cheating classroom collaborative colleges creative culture diigo EdCamp edmodo engaged Evernote example facebook Flipped Flocabulary footprint formative assessment games geography global glogster google grad_course graphic history iBook images iPad iPhone iPod Touch ISTE ISTE11 ISTE13 ISTE2016 iwb jobs LTMS maps Moodle netbooks newsela pln Pobre Ana Professional Development professional_development reputation Social Studies social_media spanish Symbaloo teachers Technology textbook tool tools TPRS translation Twitter Video voicethread web2.0 weebly Zondle